Aunt Pattie and AJ
Ok so I know this one is late too. But at least it is getting done. Right??? We went to good friends of ours for July 4th. AJ loved the fire works and actually fell asleep. But he was sick:( We thought he was feeling better because he had not gotten sick in over 24hrs.(which was good considering he had been getting sick 1-2 times a day since the 1st.) But he still had a good time. He did get better. After 4more days of getting sick I finally called the Bishop because our insurance did not kick in till 8-1, so I thought maybe there is a Dr in our ward that would be willing to look at him. No such luck. But Bishop Torrey did suggest to do a blessing. It worked!! He had the blessing on the 8th and did not get sick anymore from that night on. Well here are a couple of pictures from the 4th of July.
No comments:
Post a Comment