Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Happy 3rd birthday Joslynn
Well Sunday was Joslynn's 3rd birthday. We sent her balloons. As well as our hearts. we miss her so much. I write her a letter every year. This is this years.
Joslynn,
Hey baby girl. I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! We love you and miss you very much and can not believe you are gone. We know you are around and watching over us and especially your baby brother. We wonder everyday what you would look like now at 3, how well you would be talking and just growing up. I know you would be so happy as you always were and I know you would be the BEST big sister in the world to AJ and soon to be Erik. AJ reminds me of you so much. The way he smiles, plays and makes the same faces as you always did. I know you two have your little conversations by the way he talks to your pictures and just loves to sit on my lap and stare at your picture on the computer.
I am so happy to know that I will one day be able to see you again and that I have found God. I wish your Daddy would open his heart and mind about God and join me and AJ in church. I know you will be watching over us and helping us get through another year without you.
Mommy and Daddy love you with all of our hearts. We miss you baby girl.
Happy 3rd Birthday
Love,
Mommy, Daddy and AJ
A poem for my Angel in Heaven
I was only here
For a little while
I brightened many lives
With my beautiful smile
My tiny little fingers
My tiny little toes
Left imprints in your heart
That will grow and grow
I know you are sad
Please do not cry
When you miss me
Think of butterflies
It isn’t fair
It had to be this way
God was ready for me
On that October day
I was carried away
On angel wings
In your memories
I will forever be
In Loving Memory Of Joslynn Sky Ma
8-17-2005-10-10-2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment