So on Easter sunday this year I really did not know how to encorperate the whole Easter story in our 2 young boys this year. They are both still little so I think we will start all of that next year. But anyways this year we did our own little Easter egg hunt in our house and were invited to go to my friend Camilles mothers house and have a Easter egg hunt and BBQ. We had a wonderful time and the boys loved opening their Easter baskets.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Easter fun take 3!
So on Easter sunday this year I really did not know how to encorperate the whole Easter story in our 2 young boys this year. They are both still little so I think we will start all of that next year. But anyways this year we did our own little Easter egg hunt in our house and were invited to go to my friend Camilles mothers house and have a Easter egg hunt and BBQ. We had a wonderful time and the boys loved opening their Easter baskets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment