Thursday, May 20, 2010

The boys getting so big!

So this post will be mostly about AJ because he is the one I have noticed the most change in. We all have those moments as Moms where we just look at what our little one is doing and say to our selves "when did they get so big?" Well a few months ago I had a moment like that with AJ and keep having more. But the one I want to blog about today was when my little boy went up to the biggest slide at the park all by his self and went down all by his self. I truly had a tear moment when he told me "no" when I went to follow him up to the slide.




















Now for little Erik. He is just getting so big! I have noticed alot of what he is doing at this age AJ did not do until well after 2 or not at all. He is definitely our free spirited child. He is also talking a lot better than AJ did at his age. His newest words are bubbles and shoes. And he actually says shoes the right way. I love/hate seeing him grow up. But can not wait to have him be a big brother hopefully by the end of the year. We just have to see what goes on with me after treatment.



No comments: