So I know I am bad and am just now doing my Christmas post. But at least it is getting done right. We stayed home this year and had a blast I love starting the tradition of my boys waking up at their home and having Christmas. This year we had soo much fun. AJ actually got it on how to open the gifts and that there were toys under all of that wrapping paper. He was even so cute when he would open his clothes he would look at them like blah and throw them aside. I seriously did not think that would start for another few years. Following AJ's lead Erik loved un wrapping his presents too. He even jumped right in the tunnels and tents Santa left before AJ even wanted to go near them. The boys of course got way to spoiled again this year. My original plan was to get them each a $50 toy and a toy for the both of them that was $50 but it did not work out that way. Hopefully we can try for that next year. AJ's favorite toy so far is Buzz and Woody. He goes back and forth between the 2. Oh and we can not for the big toys that are his favorite the ball pit from Emily and everyone from Utah and the kitchen from my Mom. Erik's favorite is the kitchen and the ball pit. He is still so little he jumps from toy to toy 100 times a day. Although he did love Mommy's lip stick he kept wanting it and would keep bringing it to me so I put it on him (while Daddy was putting the kitchen together for 2hrs) hehe. We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I always love Christmas it truely is the most wonderful time of the year.
Since I do not know how to do collages yet I am just putting a few pics up and then if you would like you can watch the whole slide show. I love you all I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.



No comments:
Post a Comment