Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ice cream you scream.....

We all scream for ice cream! The other day while I was talking with my sister Michelle on face book AJ decided he would get the ice cream that I left out on the counter top. He had a blast eating and playing in it. But boy did he make a mess. Erik even decided to join in the fun. Erik even tried to crawl away but of course since he was in a puddle of ice cream he could not crawl to well and kept sliding around. They sure did love playing in it together. They obviously do not do anything like this so I let them enjoy it for awhile. Plus it gave me plenty of time to take pictures and videos.












1 comment:

Lisa said...

Holy cow you can totally see how much Erik is starting to look like A.J. in these pictures! What funny boys!