Since it is summer and it is 100+ outside we have been to pools and water parks like crazy. AJ really does not like to swim so we usually go to water parks. He can play for hours in the water. And sometimes does not want to leave. And Erik well to say he loves water is an understatement. He love, Love, LOVES the water. The first time Arli and I took the boys to the water park was super fun. We all got wet. I love it when we have our family fun days. Every other care in the world just goes away for the whole day.
AJ wanted me to twirl him the whole time
Erik sat in the wrong place at the right time. I love this picture his face is priceless.

Later that same week my Mom and I took the boys to the rec. center. The one on her side of town has a Mommy and me swim in the outside pool. Only Moms and kids 8 and under can get in. Erik once again loved it. The water starts out at 0ft and goes to I think 2.5-3ft. Well Erik kept crawling from the 0ft until his face would be in the water and still try to go farther. AJ on the other hand did not like it. He had a life jacket on and still did not want to barley put his feet in.
Nannie and the boys

Erik trying to crawl away
To me AJ's face says it all.

My friend Tiffany and I have been getting our kids together for some fun swim/play dates lately. We have gone swimming here at my house and at the water park where Arli and I took the boys. Both times we had the park and pool to ourselves. There were a few kids at the park. But it was when we were about to leave. When at the pool she got some really good pictures of AJ jumping into the pool which hardly ever happens. But they turned out so good. It is so nice that our kids are sort of close in age. Close enough to love playing together. She also takes the BEST pictures I have ever seen. I would love to take that good of pictures. But I have a long way to go.
My little swimmer

I love these next 2 of Erik they turned out great!


Best Friends

1...2...3....jump!
2 comments:
Way Cute!
If you hadn't invited us, I'd probably never have gotten my poor kids any water fun this summer. Although I did take them to my sister's neighbor's house last week cause she had their pool for the week. I liked a lot of those pics of Erik too. He's a good poser for me!
Post a Comment