This is a poem for Joslynn and AJ
Thinking of the days gone by,
I sit alone and ask God "Why?"
Why did she have to go away?
I've waited so long for her to play.
"Because, my sweet," He answered softly."
I need her here to sit at my feet.
Day after day, she will sing and play.
Night after night, I will hold her this way.
Snuggled in my arms, close to my heart.
Thanking her family for their part.
In helping me create and angel for you,
To watch you from Heaven and guide you through.
All the days of your life, she will be close by,
Helping to show you the reasons for "Why?"
Keeping you safe through the struggles in life,
And always with a shoulder to cry through the night."
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment